There are a few different ways to find out what facilities are available for you to rent.
Email us or call our office at 250-746-5666 or click on the button below to view our rental schedules.
View Rental Schedules
Planning an event can be a challenge. We can help.
Contact our office and/or see additional information on the topics below.
- How much does it cost to rent the facilities? Current Rates
- How do I make a booking? Check our Rental Schedule (button above) to see what times are available, then contact our office to arrange your booking.
- What insurance do I need? All renters must provide proof of at least $2 million liability insurance with the Chesterfield Sports Society and the Municipality of North Cowichan named as additional insureds.
- How do I obtain a liquor license for my event? First you will need approval from the Sportsplex, then you will apply for a license through the RCMP. Please contact the office for assistance.
- Softball Facility Rental
- Planning your Special Event at the Cowichan Sportsplex
- Planning a Ball Tournament at the Cowichan Sportsplex
- Planning a Tournament at the Cowichan Sportsplex
- Track Etiquette
- Terms & Conditions
- Booking Request Form
- Organization Contact Form
- Application for Liquor Permit Please contact the office for information
- Ball Tournament Checklist