There are a few different ways to find out what facilities are available for you to rent.
Email us or call our office at 250-746-5666 or click on the button below to view our rental schedules.
View Rental Schedules
Planning an event can be a challenge. We can help. Contact our office and/or see additional information on the topics below.
- Nov 24/15: All Grass Fields Are Closed. We expect frost with clear skies and freezing temperatures in the forecast. Sorry for the inconvenience.
SAFETY ALERT: Artificial Turf is open with the onus on teams to stop practice if frost or freezing occurs. Thank you.
- How much does it cost to rent the facilities? Rates vary by the hour, by the day, for member associations and for other customers. Please contact our office for more information.
- How do I make a booking? Check our Rental Schedule (button above) to see what times are available, then contact our office to arrange your booking.
- What insurance do I need? All renters must provide proof of at least $2 million liability insurance with the Chesterfield Sports Society and the Municipality of North Cowichan named as additional insureds.
- How do I obtain a liquor license for my event? First you will need approval from the Sportsplex, then you will apply for a license through the RCMP. Please contact the office for assistance.
- Softball Facility Rental
- Planning your Special Event at the Cowichan Sportsplex
- Planning a Ball Tournament at the Cowichan Sportsplex
- Planning a Tournament at the Cowichan Sportsplex
- Track Etiquette
- Terms & Conditions
- Booking Request Form
- Organization Contact Form
- Application for Liquor Permit Please contact the office for information
- Ball Tournament Checklist